April 30, 2013 by Brokers International
Get ready to write as you read our monthly 5 social media post ideas! Be sure to check out past months:
5 Social Media Post Ideas
- Saver savvy summer activities: Tap into your local community for ideas for this one. If you’re using these for status updates on LinkedIn or Facebook, you could highlight a different community event each week. Most communities have a ton of budget-friendly days at local museums or amusement parks, or you could highlight free or less-expensive local events like concerts or festivals.
- Share an article: If you’ve read an interesting article that relates to your business or that you think your clients will be interested in, and then share it with them in a status update. You can even have text ready to go that introduces the article, so there’s no delay when you find one that you’d like to share.
- How to give generously without breaking the bank: Show people how to add giving into their budget, so it’s something they plan for each month rather than randomly giving. It will help them stay on-track with their budget, and show them how much they are able to give to help the community and causes they care about.
- “Fun” money: Budgeting is no fun unless each person gets some “fun” money that they can spend how they wish each month. If budgeting is too strict, then people are less likely to stick to it. But they need to agree on a set amount that they can choose to spend, give, or save with each month.
- Check out my blog: Let people know that they can find more content from you on your blog. Sprinkle a status update about your blog into your LinkedIn or Facebook page to introduce them to it, and then you can have new updates each time a post goes live.
Be Compliant. Don’t recommend a specific product (annuity, life insurance, etc.), and don’t talk about carriers or their products. As always, you should refer to our post on Steps to Compliance.
Posted by Brokers International on April 30, 2013 in Social Media , 5 social media post ideas, blog post ideas, Brokers International social media, social media, social media for financial professionals, social media for insurance professionals, social media for the financial industry, social media for the insurance industry